We’re finally Main Street Bank!
It’s been months in the making and we’re so excited to finally be one bank. There’s still some work to be done to get our systems on board so we thought we’d share with you what’s happening in the next month until our actual systems conversion on June 5, 2017.
Really IMPORTANT for you – A Customer Conversion Guidebook with lots of important information and just plain good stuff to know will be mailed to you the first week of May, 2017. Be sure to read it and keep it handy for conversion the weekend June 3, 2017. This information is also available by clicking on the links below:
Here are some other important things for you to know:
- Our new BankMainStreet.com website went live on Monday, April 3, 2017. You’ll notice an interim online banking login page but don’t worry, that will go away on June 5, 2017.
- Most of our exterior signage has changed and you can expect the rest to be complete in the coming weeks. We are loving our new look!
- You may receive some notices with Main Street Bank, North Middlesex Saving Bank and Marlborough Savings Bank. Not to worry, we are definitely one Bank.
- Our social media pages are live, so check us out. “Share”, “Like” and “Follow”, we’d really appreciate it!
- All of our 14 branch locations are available to you. Stop by, we’d love to see you!
- Mobile apps will be updated to reflect our new logo
One thing that will be a constant is the team of people you have become accustomed to dealing with for your banking needs. We’re still here at Main Street Bank.
So for now, carry on as usual with your banking at Main Street Bank.
Thanks for your patience during our transition. If you have any questions or concerns, stop by, call us at 508-481-8300 and of course, check back at BankMainStreet.com for further updates.